AUGUSTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
J. Madden Reid Administrative Building, 1435 Walton Way
Thursday, July 16, 2020 @9:00 a.m.
RODGER B. MURCHISON, CHAIRMAN
KENNETH B. MARTIN, VICE CHAIRMAN
DAVID H. STEELE
CAROL JONES YANCY
JACOB L. OGLESBY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Approval of the Minutes of an Annual Meeting held on May 14, 2020.
2. Award of High School Academic Scholarships to Uqueen Wheeler, Dion Goodwin and Teon Scott.
3. Approval of a Resolution of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Authorizing, Inter Alia, the Issuance of Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds (River Glen Apartments Project, Series 2020, in an Aggregate Principal Amount Not to Exceed $2,100,000, to Assist in the Financing of a Multifamily Housing Project for the Benefit of Augusta Leased Housing Associates I, LLP; and for Related Purposes.
a. Approval of a Resolution of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Authorizing the First Supplemental Indenture of Trust, the First Amendment to Financing Agreement and Authorizes the Officers of the Issuer to Take All Such Acts and Things to Execute, Deliver and Perform Any and All Documents and Certificates as May be Necessary or Desirable to Effect the Transactions as needed for the River Glen Apartments Project, Series 2019A and Series 2019B.
4. Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding Between the CSRA Regional Commission and the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia for the Behavioral Coach Program.
5. Award of Contract for Professional Design Services for the Comprehensive Modernization of Ervin Towers.
6. Award of Contract for the Rehabilitation/Modernization of 2462 Madrid Drive in Barton Village.
7. Award of Contract for the Rehabilitation/Modernization of 3613 Lisbon Drive in Barton Village.
8. Approval of Continuation of Rooftop Lease Agreement with T-Mobile South, LLC for Ervin Towers.
9. Approval of Quarterly Charge-Offs for Period Ending March 31, 2020.
10. Presentment of Monthly Occupancy and Collections Reports.
11. Presentment of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the Period Ending May 31, 2020 for National Housing Compliance, Augusta Affordable Housing Corporation and the Special Fund.
12. Award of Contract for Pruning and Removal of Trees at Jennings Place Apartments.