AUGUSTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
J. Madden Reid Administrative Building, 1435 Walton Way
Thursday, September 30, 2021
RODGER B. MURCHISON, CHAIRMAN
KENNETH B. MARTIN, VICE CHAIRMAN
DAVID H. STEELE
CAROL JONES YANCY
JACOB L. OGLESBY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Approval of the Minutes of a Regular Meeting Held on July 22, 2021.
1. Approval of a Resolution of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Authorizing, Inter Alia, the
Issuance of Not to Exceed $30,000,000 Combined Aggregate Principal Amount of (A) Housing Authority of the
City of Augusta, Georgia Multifamily Tax-Exempt Mortgage-Backed Bonds (M-TEMS) (Walton Green Phase 2
Apartments). Series 2021A (FN) and (B) Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Multifamily Housing
Revenue Note (Walton Green Phase 2 Apartments), Series 2021B
1a. A Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta,
Georgia and the Executive Director of the Augusta Affordable Housing Corporation to Execute Certain
Documents Related to the Redevelopment of Walton Green Phase 2.
2. Approval of a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta,
Georgia Authorizing, Inter Alia, the Issuance of its Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds in a Principal Amount
Not to Exceed $10,000,000, to be Designated Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Multifamily
Housing Revenue Bonds (Capstone at Barton Chapel Project) Series 2021; Approving Documents Relating to Such
Bonds; Authorizing the Execution and Delivery of Such Bonds and Documents; and for Other Related Matters.
3. Approval of a Resolution Ratifying Revisions of the City of Augusta, Georgia’s Employee Handbook Related to
4. Approval of the Housing Authority Employee’s Health Insurance Renewal with United Health Care Through the
Housing Benefits Plan.
5. Presentment of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the Period Ending July 31, 2021 for the Low Income Public
Housing Program, Housing Choice Voucher Program, National Housing Compliance, Augusta Affordable Housing
Corporation and the Special Fund.
6. Presentment of Monthly Occupancy and Collections Reports.
7. Presentment of Resident Advisory Board Minutes for Meeting Held on August 12, 2021.
8. Presentment and Approval of Quarterly Charge-Offs for Period Ending June 30, 2021.
9. Presentment of Two Letters from Henderson Pilleteri, Certified Public Accountants, Related to the FYE March 31,
10. Approval of Revisions to the Administrative Plan for the Housing Choice Voucher Program Related to the
Emergency Housing Voucher Program.