AUGUSTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
Madden Reid Administrative Building, 1435 Walton Way
Thursday, October 22, 2020
RODGER B. MURCHISON, CHAIRMAN
KENNETH B. MARTIN, VICE CHAIRMAN
DAVID H. STEELE
CAROL JONES YANCY
JACOB L. OGLESBY, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
1. Approval of the Minutes of a Regular Meeting held on September 17, 2020.
2. Approval of a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of the Housing Authority of the City of Augusta, Georgia Authorizing the Issuance of its Multifamily Notes in a Principal Amount of Not to Exceed $20,000,000 to Finance the Acquisition, Construction, and Equipping of a Multifamily Rental Housing Development for Seniors Known as Harmony at Augusta, Approving and Authorizing the Form, Execution, Endorsement, and Delivery, as Applicable, of a Funding Loan Agreement, Project Loan Agreement, Project Notes, Land Use Restriction Agreement, Deed to Secure Debt, Assignment of Security Instrument and Other Project Documents; and for Other Related Purposes.
3. Approval of Housing Benefits Plan Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Renewal for 2021 with United Health Care.
4. Presentment of Monthly Occupancy and Collections Reports.
5. Presentment of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the Period Ending September 30, 2020, for National Housing Compliance, Augusta Affordable Housing Corporation, and the Special Fund.
6. Presentment of the Minutes from the September 10th Meeting of the Resident Advisory Board.